Z-Wave Zipato RGBW Bulb
LED light bulb provides light in different colors. The tone of the color and the dimming level can be controlled using Z-Wave.
Control your home lighting via your mobile device or PC
Low power consumption & heat generation
Replaces a 60W incandescent bulb
Fits a standard connector E27
Uses Z-Wave network
Thousands of colors available
Integrated LED white
The ZipaBox RGBW Bulb has 5 colour channels available for your to adjust: Red, Green, Blue, Warm White and Cold White. It also has a separate hot and cold white LED so you can have a colourful environment and an ordinary white light.
You can create scenarios with theZipaBox RGBW Bulb such as changing colours for status messages, whether an alarm or sensor has tripped or if your electricity consumption has exceeded a certain limit. The possibilities are endless.
Note: The RGBW colour control of this LED are ONLY available when used the the Zipabox controller. If you use it with the VERA or Fibaro controllers, you can only control the white channel (On/Off/Dim).
- Feeding: 100-240VAC 50 ~ 60Hz
- Consumption: 6.7W (equivalent to a 60W incandescent bulb)
- Standby power consumption: 0.45W
- Energy efficiency: > 90%
- Initial flux of LED: >400 Lumens
- Lighting Angle: 270°
- Life span: 50,000 hours
- Material: Aluminum + PC cover mailing Milky
- Z-Wave Frequency: 868.42 Mhz
- Transmission distance: 50m free field, 30m indoor
- Operating temperature: -40°- 50°C
- Storage Temperature: 0°C – 50°C