Z-Wave TKB Dimmer Socket
Remotely control and dim any lamp.
- Works with any Z-Wave remote control and has manual override switch
- Plugs right into any standard UK wall socket
- Acts as a Z-Wave repeater – ensures maximum coverage of your Z-Wave network.
- Z-Wave Plus Certified
Z-Wave TKB Dimmer– Ireland/UK
This TKB Dimmer Socket is used between a wall outlet and lamps connected to the socket. You can remotely turn the lamp on or off and control its brightness by using a Z-Wave controller. It also includes a manual override.
As part of a Z-Wave network, the dimmer acts as a repeater to ensures maximum coverage for your Z-Wave network.
Note: To be used as part of a Z-Wave network this socket requires a suitable Z-Wavecontroller.
- Technology: Z-Wave (868.42MHz)
- Maximum load: 300W (incandescent lamps only)
- Voltage: 240V, 50Hz
- Push-button: manual override, inclusion, exclusion and association
- LED: indicates device is On
The Popp Z-Wave Dimmer Socket can control any lamp connected to a wall socket socket. You can remotely turn the lamp on or off and control its brightness by using a Z-Wave controller. It also includes a button to enable you to control the lamp manually.
Works with any Z-Wave remote control and has manual override switch
Plugs straight into standard wall outlet
Incandescent, halogen, low voltage (via transformer), LEDs & CFLs
Baby-Dim, Auto-off, max/min dim level functions
Aeotec Nano Dimmer Bypass for use with Aeotec Nano Dimmer has been designed to stop most bulbs from flickering including static and dimmable LEDs and CFLs.
- Work with Aeotec Nano Dimmer to prevent low-energy lighting from flickering when dimmed
- Compatible with most of the bulbs including LEDs, Dimmable LEDs, CFLs, Dimmable CFLs and compact fluorescent lamp
- Tiny but powerful it measures only 19.2 x 26.7 x 10.6 mm
- Works with both 2-wire system and 3-wire systems (with and without a neutral) and works with most of the lamps that use less than 4 watts
Z-Wave Popp Wall controller is a 4-button remote control that lets you manage all the connected Z-Wave devices in your home automation network. The smart wall controller can either function as the primary controller, allowing you to switch devices directly without a smart home center (gateway), or it can be configured to work as secondary mobile controller in your Z-Wave network (through a primary gateway).
Works as primary/secondary controller
Controls Z-Wave Devices
Triggers predefined scenes
Easy Wireless Installation
Beneath the elegant white exterior, the Flood Sensor is equipped with three ultra-sensitive 24-karat gold telescopic probes that allow the sensor to precisely measure moisture and temperature levels.
- Detects water to alert for floods
- Tilt and Temperature sensors
- Integrated siren and RGB LED indicator
- Battery-powered for up to 2.5 years