Z-Wave Popp Wall Plug Dimmer
The Popp Z-Wave Dimmer Socket can control any lamp connected to a wall socket socket. You can remotely turn the lamp on or off and control its brightness by using a Z-Wave controller. It also includes a button to enable you to control the lamp manually.
Works with any Z-Wave remote control and has manual override switch
Plugs straight into standard wall outlet
Incandescent, halogen, low voltage (via transformer), LEDs & CFLs
Baby-Dim, Auto-off, max/min dim level functions
Z-Wave Popp Wall Plug Dimmer – Ireland/UK
This is a wall plug dimmer that can be placed between a UK wall outlet and electric devices, plugged in by cord. It can dim all incandescent lights, high voltage halogen lamps and transformers operated low voltage lamps without any restriction.
Special optimization functions support the dimming of the majority of dimmable LED lights and Compact Fluorescent Lights (CFLs). The device is IP20 rated and can therefore only be used in dry environments.
The device offers a Baby-Dim Function which dims down a lamp from a defined level into another defined level in a longer but also definable period (e.g. 20 minutes). An automatic Light-Off function and programmable dimming and switching behavior makes the device a very flexible tool for the inhouse lighting.
- Technology: Z-Wave (868.42MHz)
- Voltage: 230V, 50Hz
- Maximum load: 300W (resistive/inductive) and 100W (reactive)
- Lamp Types: Incandescent, high voltage halogen, low voltage lamps (via transformer), LEDs and CFLs
- Push-button: manual override, inclusion, exclusion and association
- LED: indicates device is On
- Plug Types: French/Belgium, Schuko and UK
- Environment: IP20 – Indoor only
- Z-Wave Details
- SDK: 4.54 pl1
- Explorer Frames: Yes
- Device Type: Slave with routing capabilities