Z-Wave Popp TRV
Z-Wave Popp Heating Thermostat – a Z-Wave controlled electronic radiator thermostat
- Now with increased network stability
- Mounted on wall heating valves and controls them by a motor
- Ensures that the temperature in the room is kept at the desired level
- LCD panel on the device displays the setpoint temperature
- Up to 9 setpoint for up to 7 week days
- Special heating schemes – energy saving and frost protection and intelligent functions such as detection of open windows
Z-Wave Popp Heating Thermostat
This device is a Z-Wave controlled electronic radiator thermostat. It is SDK 4.5, has Explorer Frame Support and increased network stability.
This radiator thermostat is mounted on wall heating valves and controls them by a motor. The device accepts a setpoint that is either set manually using buttons on the device or wirelessly using Z-Wave. Afterwards, the device will regulate the warm water supply to the wall radiator and compare the detected temperature to ensure that the temperature in the room is kept at the desired level. A small LCD panel on the device displays the setpoint temperature on request.
The device has an internal scheduler, that allows to define up to 9 setpoint for up to 7 week days. Once programmed, these setpoints will be activated without any further manual or wireless interaction. Beside setting a desired temperature the device will support special heating schemes, such as energy saving and frost protection and intelligent functions such as detection of open windows or a valve training function to ensure that valves are still operational after longer periods.
The living connect can be mounted to valves with standard M30x1.5 connector or RA2000
- Technology: Z-Wave (868.42MHz)
- Wireless Range: On average up to 40 m inside buildings
- Battery Type: 2*AA
- Explorer Frame Support: Yes
- SDK: 4.55
- Device Type: Slave
- Generic Device Class: Thermostat
- Specific Device Class: Setpoint Thermostat
- Routing: No
- Firmware Version 1.0
|Dimensions||56mm x 56mm x 20mm cm|