Z-Wave Popp Gateway
Z-Wave Popp Hub Smart Home Gateway a compact IP smart home gateway, equipped with WiFi and Z-Wave technology
- Compact design, inner antenna
- Embedded controller with integrated WiFi and Z-Wave
- Tested with more than 600 different devices
- Manages IP cameras and IP based devices and plugins
- Free Popp Hub iOS and Android app allows remote access
- Stable and secure smart home software
- Comprehensive repair and reset functions
- Z-Wave Plus Certified
Compact – Stable – Secure
With a slim case in a modern design, the new Popp HUB is one of the world’s smallest and most compact smart home gateways. This is not only another Z-Wave smart home gateway. It combines Z-Wave, WiFi and other technologies to a real connected home. Sensors, switches, thermostats, cameras and many devices more will make your home smart and intelligent. The Popp HUB is the perfect organizer for all of your smart home devices.
The Popp HUB is a compact IP smart home gateway, equipped with WiFi and Z-Wave technology. This allows the complete and comfortable control of your Z-Wave network by using remote controls, wireless switches, smartphone, desktop and tablet PC as well. The Popp HUB functionality can be accessed via the Web UI, which can be opened in a browser on a PC, and also via iOS and Android applications.
The integrated firmware is smart home proven and supported by a big community. So, you can connect and control any Z-Wavecertified device without stint. Additionally, you can integrate other communication protocols (e.g. EnOcean) into your home network USB port and connect with each other. The Popp HUB enables you to control your home centralized and flexible – and without any wiring effort.
It needs only a few steps to get your Popp HUB up and running. Add devices such as switches, lights, thermostats, door locks and various sensors to your home network and define automated scenarios (e.g. „All-off“, „Coming Home“, different light scenes).
The HUB is able to control components by different manufacturers within one home network and allows setting direct associations between the devices. On top of that most varied scenes and automations can be defined on your smartphone, tablet or desktop PC.
- CPU: MT7620A, clock up to 580 MHz
- OS: MT OpenWRT
- Memory: 128 MB DDR2
- Storage: 16 MB flash + 4 GB internal SD card (incl.)
- Z-Wave Chip: Sigma Designs SD3503
- Connectivity: 10/100MB Ethernet plus WIFI b/g/n
- Fully Z-Wave Plus certified static controller
- External Power Supply: 5V, 1A
- Ports: 1 external USB port
- LED: Front and side LED indication
- Dimensions: 110x110x19 mm