Z-Wave Flood Detection Kit
Overflowing bathtubs, leaking washing machines or defects water pipelines – damages can occur almost anywhere and cause immense costs. With our Z-Wave Flood Detection Bundle your home & business will be protected from costly flooding.
Wireless, Easy to Install and Self Managing.
Z-Wave Flood Detection Kit
Our Z-Wave Wireless Flood Detection Kit will protect your Home & Business from Costly Leaks and Damaging Floods.
Simply how it works.
Flood Sensor – Monitors area for leaks, floods and temperature changes. Once detected, it notifies the Home Centre Lite.
Home Centre Lite – Recieves the information of a detected leak from the Flood Sensor & tells the Flow stop acutator to act.
Flow Stop Actuator – Recieves a command from the Home Centre Light and shuts off the Water inlet Pipe.
Placing the wireless flood sensor in a position where there is a possiblility of flooding ( under a washing machine, Bathtub, Water Boiler ) will allow you to monitor the area for leaks and moisture. The sensor can immediately alert you if it detects water through its gold probes or from a wired remote probe. Integrated temperature sensor allows it to be used to manage in-floor heating systems or as a fire alarm sensor, by detecting rapid temperature rise.With a battery life of up to 2.5 years, the flood sensor will happily sit there monitoring for leaks, flood as well as temperature changes.
Home Centre Lite
When the flood sensor detects, water or even a small amount of moisture, it will inform the Home Centre Lite with a message of “Hey! I detect water”. The Home Centre Lite processes this ( takes seconds ) and acts accordingly, in this instance tells a Stop flow actuator to shut off the water inlet pipe.
Stop Flow Actuator
The Stop Flow Actuator recieves the command “Turn off water inlet pipe” form the Home Centre Lite , and inturn turns the pipe valve to the off position, stopping the flow of water. All this happens in a matter of seconds. The Home Centre Lite will also Email you, informing you of the detected flood and the actions taken.
- Technology: Z-Wave (868.42MHz)
- Power: CR123A Battery
- External Power: 12-24 VDC
- Output Terminal Voltage: 40V (AC or DC) max.
- Output Terminal Current: 25mA max.
- Measure Temperature: -20 to +100°C
- Dimensions (diameter x height): 72 x 28mm
HOME CENTRE LITE
- Wireless: Z-Wave 868.42MHz
- Antenna: External High Gain
- Network Interface: 10/100/1000Base-T (Gigabit) Ethernet via RJ45 connector
- Processor: ARM Cortex-A8 (720MHz)
- WLAN: Connects to Wi-Fi Router via Ethernet cable
- Power: 9-12VDC (Power Supply included)
- LEDS: Power, Status, Ethernet, WLAN and Z-Wave
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 90 x 90 x 33 mm
STOP FLOW ACTUATOR
- Motor operated shut-off controller
- Automatic flow stop for gas and water pipelines
- Only 12 Volt (1A), but high power output as well as high torque
- Closes the ball valve in just 10 seconds
- Quick and easy installation
- Dimensions: 70x93x77 mm
- Weight: 340 g