Z-Wave Fibaro Dimmer 2 250W
Vary the brightness of light sources in your home to create beautiful lighting effects and conserve energy. The Fibaro Dimmer 2 is designed to be compatible with green lighting technologies such as LED and compact fluorescent lamps, and can be easily installed behind light switches and other fixtures.
Fibaro allows you to create scenes that can be recalled at the touch of a button or scheduled to take place under certain conditions – such as gently lighting the way to the bathroom at night, or illuminating your driveway as you arrive home.
New Fibaro Dimmer 2
Fibaro Z-Wave Dimmer insert module retrofits into an existing light switch enabling you to wirelessly control lights. The new Dimmer 2 is a true universal dimmer – automatically selects the most suitable dimming type (trailing-edge or leading-edge) based on the bulb type used. It measures the power being used and reports that to the Z-Wave system and it is fully Z-Wave Plus certified – offering increased range, extended battery life and Over The Air upgrading (OTA).
Fibaro Dimmer 2 (FGD212)
Z-Wave Dimmer designed to work with any light source, automatically adapting to the bulb type being used.
- Works with incandescent bulbs, 230V halogen, 12V halogen and dimmable LEDs
- Detects the bulb type and adapts the dimming behaviour:
- Trailing-edge dimming – incandescent and halogen bulbs (resistive)
- Trailing-edge dimming – LEDs and other resistive-capacitive bulbs
- Leading-edge dimming – transformers and other resistive-inductive loads
- On/Off mode – supports non-dimmable loads (3-wire installation)
- Monitors and reports power – instantaneous (W) and accumulated power (KWh)
- Auto-off Timer – turns lights off after programmed time period
- Maximum load 250W (resistive), 225VA (resistive-inductive) and 200VA (resistive-capacitive)
- Supports 2-wire (no neutral) and 3-wire installations – further information is in our 2-wire/3–wire guide
- Second switch input for controlling additional associated devices or 2-way installations
- Various switch types – momentary (default), toggle, 1-way and 2-way
- May require Fibaro Dimmer Bypass 2 for loads less than 50W.
Only use Dimmer Bypass 2 (FGB-002) – do not use the old FGB-001 Bypass as this will cause damage to Dimmer 2!
Wireless: Z-Wave and Z-Wave Plus (868.42MHz)
Voltage: 110 – 240V AC
50 – 250W Resistive
50 – 225VA Resistive-Inductive
50 – 200VA Resistive-Capacitive
Power Consumption: < 0.8W
Range: up to 50m (outdoors) and 30m (indoors)
Dimensions (LxWxH): 43 x 38 x 221mm