Z-Wave Fibaro Smoke Sensor
The Smoke Sensor is a high-tech fire alarm with both photoelectric and temperature sensors for maximum protection from flaming and smouldering fires. Now available with VDC/Battery power or Battery only.
The ultimate Z-Wave Smoke Sensor.
Detects Smoke and Heat
Battery powered only
Z-Wave Plus Certified
- Power Supply: 12 – 24v DC
- Battery Type: CR123A
- Power Consumption: 0.4W
- Output terminals maximum current carrying capacity (ALARM NC, TAMP NC): 25mA
- Maximum voltage at output terminals: 24v (AC or DC)
- EU standards compliance: EMC 2004/108/EC, R&TTE 199/5/WE
- Radio protocol: Z-Wave
- Radio frequency: 868.4 MHz EU
- Range: up to 50m outdoors up to 30m indoors (depending on terrain and building structure)
- Operational Temperature: 0°C – 40°C
- Measured temperature range: -20°C – 100°C
- Temperature measuring accuracy: 0.5°C (within 0°C- 40°C range)
- Dimensions (Diameter x Height): 65 mm x 28 mm
- The FIBARO Smoke Sensor does not interlink with the other installed Smoke Sensors.