Danfoss Temperature Sensor
The Z-Wave Danfoss Temperature Sensor measures the room temperature and allows you to adjust & control heating.
Monitor & Adjust Heat Levels.
The Z-Wave Danfoss Temperature Sensor is an electronic sensor for measuring room temperature.
It has an in-built temperature sensor, which measures the ambient room temperature and It allows you to control the heating, based on room temperature in the room where it has been installed.
With theZ-Wave Danfoss Temperature Sensor you can also adjust the heat to the requested temperature.
Battery operated: 2 x 1.5V AA batteries (supplied)
Dimensions (approx): 76 x 76 x 24mm
Adjustment Range: 0°C to 40°C
Operating temperature: 0°C to 40°C
Manufacturer: Danfoss Z-Wave RS 014G0160
Strips by Sensative is an ultra-thin magnetic sensor designed to monitor and protect the status of windows or doors and reports the data to the smart home controller. The sensor can be mounted almost invisibly on frames of doors or windows. Strips by Sensative consists of two components: The thin narrow strip is mounted on the window or door frame and the small square magnet is mounted on the movable part of the window or door.
Strips is 19,5cm long and only 3mm thin, is Z-Wave Plus certified and can also be used outdoors. Its built-in battery has a life time of up to 10 years.
• Invisible mounting in windows & doors
• Up to 10 year battery life – no more changing batteries
• Simple to set-up
• Z-Wave Plus certified.
- Monitor and control your home’s doors and windows from a single mobile device
- Receive text and/or email notifications for expected and unexpected events
- ABS plastic may be easily painted to match your door or window frame
- Keep timed logs of all recorded activity
- Super slim design (only 0.35″ thick)
- AES-123 wireless data encryption for utmost security
- Gen5 wireless technology for fastest response times and longer battery life
- Fast, simple installation
- Rechargeable battery (use micro USB cable included)
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required – sold separately.
Prevent carbon monoxide poisoning with the Fibaro wireless, ultra-light, battery-powered, Z-Wave carbon monoxide detector.
- Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave Plus Controller
- Completely wireless
- Alarm signaled with a built-in siren and LED diode
- Built-in temperature sensor
- Z-Wave Plus Certified
Piper is a combination of a HD capable IP camera, a Z-Wave gateway, a temperature sensor, a light sensor, a siren, speech input and speech output and a motion detector.
Superior HD Camera
Temperature, Humidity, Sound and Ambient Light Sensors
Passive Infrared Motion Detector
Extensive Z-Wave Connectivity
App for iOS and Android
The Smoke Sensor is a high-tech fire alarm with both photoelectric and temperature sensors for maximum protection from flaming and smouldering fires. Now available with VDC/Battery power or Battery only.
The ultimate Z-Wave Smoke Sensor.
Detects Smoke and Heat
Battery powered only
Z-Wave Plus Certified