Danfoss Radiator Thermostat
Living connect is a Z-Wave controlled electronic radiator thermostat.
High-performance thermostat enables wireless control of all your home's radiators.
Save energy by controlling individual radiators
Works in any Z-Wave network
Radiator valve adapters included for easy installation to almost all radiators
New 014G0013 Version
Danfoss Radiator Thermostat (LC-13)
The Danfoss living connect is a Thermostatic Radiator Valve (TRV) that can be controlled by a Z-Wave network controller.
The battery-powered thermostat is easily fitted to most radiator types in just a few minutes, it can be controlled wirelessly via the Z-Wave network or manually using the unit’s three buttons.
The thermostat works by opening/closing its valve based on its Setpoint temperature. The Setpoint temperature can be set by the central controller via Z-Wave or manually by pressing the Up and Down buttons on the unit itself.
Note: The Danfoss radiator thermostat cannot reports its local temperature to the Z-Wave network, it only allows a one-way communication to change its setpoint.
This is the new 014G0013 version – it is based on the latest Z-Wave v4.5 SDK and features increased network stability.
• Easy to operate – only three buttons
• Open window function
• Valve exercise function
• PID control (precise control)
• Adaptive learning
• Weekly programs with adjustable
• Temperature set-backs
• Battery lifetime 2 years
• Min./max. temp. limitation
• Child lock
• Holiday/away function
- Technology: Z-Wave (868.42MHz)
- Z-Wave SDK: v4.5
- Z-Wave Firmware: v1.00
- Thermostat temperature range: 4 – 28°C
- Control: The units Setpoint can be changed by the Z-Wave controller
- Backlit LCD: displays temperature
- 3-button operation: ‘+’ and ‘-‘ adjustment, inclusion and exclusion
- Adapters: Supplied with RA and M30 x 1.5(K) valve adapters
- Power: 2x AA batteries (1-year lifespan)
- Dimensions: 91 (L) x 51mm (Dia)