Z-Wave Panic Watch
Z-Wave BeNext Panic Watch provides an easy and convenient way for your family members to remotely activate/deactivate your alarm system, and get help when they’re in trouble. With just one press, the panic watch can place an emergency call or send an emergency message to be a pre-defined email address. The actions associated with the panic watch can be customized to suit your own lifestyle using the BeNext online manager.
The Panic Watch is waterproof and operates on a single battery (CR2032). The expected lifetime of the battery is two to four years, with the watch programmed to send a warning automatically when the battery level slides down to less than 20%. The watch is a perfect emergency accessory for elderly persons or kids. since it enables them to get help easily and remotely.
- Normal operating voltage: 1x CR2032 3V battery (Do not use rechargeable batteries)
- Battery lifetime: >3 Years
- Frequency range: 868.42 MHz (Z-Wave technology)
- Wireless Range: Approx. 100 meters in line of sight. Min 150 meters with good mesh network (max 4 hops).
- Storage temperature: -5°C to +65°C
- Storage humidity: 10% to 70%
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 50°C
- Operating humidity: 30% to 80%