Aeotec Nano Dimmer Bypass
Aeotec Nano Dimmer Bypass for use with Aeotec Nano Dimmer has been designed to stop most bulbs from flickering including static and dimmable LEDs and CFLs.
- Work with Aeotec Nano Dimmer to prevent low-energy lighting from flickering when dimmed
- Compatible with most of the bulbs including LEDs, Dimmable LEDs, CFLs, Dimmable CFLs and compact fluorescent lamp
- Tiny but powerful it measures only 19.2 x 26.7 x 10.6 mm
- Works with both 2-wire system and 3-wire systems (with and without a neutral) and works with most of the lamps that use less than 4 watts
Bypass for Nano Dimmer.
Aeotec Bypassis a capacitive device and can only be used forAeotec Nano Dimmer(sold separately).
When your Nano Dimmer connects LED lights or energy saving compact fluorescent lamps, the Bypass can prevent flickering of the LED light when dimming off the light and glowing of the turned off compact fluorescent lamp.
When the Nano Dimmer is installed by 2-wire system, you may need to connect a low power load (e.g. an LED light or compact fluorescent lamp within 4W) to be controlled. In this case, the Nano Dimmer may not get enough power from the AC power supply, so a Bypass can be added to act as a dummy load to help your Nano Dimmer get enough power from the power supply.
No more flickering lightbulbs
Bypass works with Nano Dimmer to remove the signals from your power line that cause low-watt lightbulbs to flicker.
If your light switch controls low-voltage lighting that uses less than 4 watts, Bypass may be needed when using Nano Dimmer for control and automation.
Bypass has been designed to work with most of different types of low-power light bulbs that you may have in your home.
Bypass will stop most bulbs from flickering including static and dimmable LEDs and CFLs.
Works with Nano Dimmer
Bypass works with Aeotec’s Nano Dimmer creating a complete Z-Wave solution for dimming lights. Because of its tiny and powerful design, Bypass invisibly installs near your light fitting taking up next to no space at all.
Watch the Nano Dimmer Bypass Installation Video
Technology: Z-Wave (868.42MHz)
- Power supply: 230V +/- 10% 50Hz
- Max Power Consumption: 1W
- Dimensions: 19.2 x 26.7 x 10.6 mm
- Operating temperature: 0-40 ° C
- Certifications: FCC, UL, CE, ROHS
- Note: for use with Aeotec Nano Dimmer when controlling a small power load such as a LED light or a compact fluorescent lamp