Aeotec Micro Switch
Smart Energy products to control lights and measure power consumption.
- Enable Z-Wave control of lights and small appliances
- Measure power consumption of appliances
- Switch (Relay) and Illuminator (Dimmer) versions
- Requires 45mm+ backbox
3 in stock
Z-Wave In-Wall Smart Dimmer and Appliance Module with Energy Metering Capability
The Aeotec Micro Smart Energy (G2) modules replace existing in-wall switch and dimmer controls and enableZ-Wavewireless control of lights and other small appliances. They can also report actual power consumption (in W) and the accumulated power used (in kWh); ideal to help reduce your energy costs.
The smart energy products are available in two versions, each can be controlled manually or using a Z-Wave remote, central controller or from a computer or smartphone.
Aeotec Micro Smart Energy Illuminator
Z-Wave light dimmer provides dimming and On/Off control of lights with a maximum load of 2.5A. It can be used with lamps that are dimmable, including halogen and incandescent lamps.
Aeotec Micro Smart Energy Switch
Z-Wave switch controls (On/Off) lights with a maximum load of 10A.
Note:These units require a 3-wire system (including neutral), please check your installation before purchasing.
- Technology: Z-Wave (868.42MHz)
- Maximum load: 2.5A (Illuminator), 10A (Switch)
- Voltage: 110V, 60Hz and 230V, 50Hz
- Metering: current consumption (W) and accumulated consumption (kWh)
- Buttons: On/Off/dim
- Status indicator: LED
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 48 x 49 x 18mm – we recommend a 45mm deep backbox as a minimum
- Part numbers:
- Switch: AEO_MSES / DSC18103 (G2 version)
- Illuminator: AEO_MSEI / DSC19103 (G2 version)