Aeotec WallMote Quad
Z-Wave Aeon Labs WallMote Quad brings natural, intrinsic control to the connected home.
- Controls up to 16 scenes or Z-Wave devices
- WallMote can activate automation scenarios and dim associated Z-Wave devices such as lights, shades and appliances via tap, hold and slide actions.
- Built-in rechargeable battery with easy micro USB access
- Simple and elegant installation
- Bank-grade AES-128 encryption for safer communication
- Requires Z-Wave Controller (sold separately)
- Z-Wave Plus Certified
WallMote. Wireless Z-Wave control. Perfected.
Lighting control. Appliance control. Scene control. Z-Wave control.There are thousands of Z-Wave devices that you can have in your home, but
controlling them is never natural. Typically, you have to pull out your mobile phone or boot up your computer.
WallMote brings natural, intrinsic control to the connected home.
WallMote is the perfect Z-Wave controller. Wireless. Battery powered. Designed like a wall switch, but capable of controlling hundreds of devices
of over a dozen Z-Wave scenes.
The Aeon Labs WallMote is a Z-Wave scene controller, capable of controlling hundreds of devices of more than a dozen Z-Wave scenes.
When connected to your Z-Wave Controller, get creative with personalized control combinations of your lights, appliances, and Z-Wave devices.
The Quad WallMote switch from Aeotec is a portable, wall-mounted, smart Z-Wave remote controller. It has 4 touch-sensitive buttons
giving easy fingertip control over your Z-Wave appliances by touch, press and hold or sliding touch on the button areas.
Its surface is fitted with an RGB LED to indicate button actions, that are also accompanied by audible feedback and vibration.
The WallMote Quad is also a security Z-Wave device and supports Over The Air (OTA) feature for the product firmware upgrade.
- Frequency: 868.42 MHz
- Power supply: Rechargeable lithium battery 3.7V, 640mAh
- To charge the battery: Micro USB port DC 5V ±0.5V, 1A max
- Transmission range: 120m free field
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Relative humidity: 8% to 80%
- Dimensions: 76.8 x 76.8 x 9.3mm
- Mounting bracket thickness 1.5mm