Z-Wave sensors monitor a number of different variables in your home, such as Temperature, Motion, Smoke & Light, and report the status of any given room back to the hub, such as what lights are on, what doors are open etc. They can also initiate a scenario ( e.g., A Flood Sensor detects water, it then reports this to the Central Hub, Which in turn tells an Actuator to turn off a water pipe ) all in a matter of seconds.
This allows you to build the home automation network to provide safety for your family and also save money on your power bills.
Make your home smart with Aeon MultiSensor 6
Aeotec 6 in 1 Multisensor combines motion detection, temperature, humidity and light level sensors into one battery or USB powered device for indoor or outdoor use.
Motion, Temperature, Humidity, Light, UV and Vibration Sensors
Longer Battery Life
This Recessed Door Sensor is a new small and compact Z-Wave sensor, that tells you and your Z-Wave network if a door is open or closed.
It is nearly invisible, as the sensor is installed with the help of a slight drill hole hidden away on the top of your door.
Installs invisibly into any door
Supports up to six devices
Tamper and low-battery alarm notification
Z-Wave Plus Certified
- Monitor and control your home’s doors and windows from a single mobile device
- Receive text and/or email notifications for expected and unexpected events
- ABS plastic may be easily painted to match your door or window frame
- Keep timed logs of all recorded activity
- Super slim design (only 0.35″ thick)
- AES-123 wireless data encryption for utmost security
- Gen5 wireless technology for fastest response times and longer battery life
- Fast, simple installation
- Rechargeable battery (use micro USB cable included)
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required – sold separately.
Z-Wave Eurotronic Comet Heating Thermostat
Control your heating wirelessly via Z-Wave technology
Define intelligent scenes for automated temperature control
Schedule heating levels every day
Open window detection
Save up to 30% of your heating costs
Fits on most common valves
Strips by Sensative is an ultra-thin magnetic sensor designed to monitor and protect the status of windows or doors and reports the data to the smart home controller. The sensor can be mounted almost invisibly on frames of doors or windows. Strips by Sensative consists of two components: The thin narrow strip is mounted on the window or door frame and the small square magnet is mounted on the movable part of the window or door.
Strips is 19,5cm long and only 3mm thin, is Z-Wave Plus certified and can also be used outdoors. Its built-in battery has a life time of up to 10 years.
• Invisible mounting in windows & doors
• Up to 10 year battery life – no more changing batteries
• Simple to set-up
• Z-Wave Plus certified.
Easily add motion to any room.
The Everspring Z-Wave motion detector is triggered by movement; allowing it to be used as a security and home automation sensor.
PIR motion detector with 'swivel' head
Works in any Z-Wave network
Supports one Z-Wave group and up to five devices
Tamper and low-battery alarm notification
Wall or Ceiling mountable
Extremely versatile 3-in-1 Z-Wave sensor combining movement, temperature and binary sensor functions.
The Door / Window Sensor is a battery powered reed sensor that expands the capabilities of the system by monitoring the state of doors, windows, garages and other apertures.
The sensor can be used to automatically turn a light on when you enter a room, guard against unauthorised access, warn you if you leave your front door open when you leave the house or even reduce your heating bills by excluding zones with open windows from the heating programme.
Detects window or door opening – increasing security
Monitor any room’s temperature with the DS18B20 sensor
Add any external binary sensor to the Z-Wave network
Easily fitted to any door, window, gate or blind
The Door/Window sensor includes support for an optional temperature sensor.
The Fibaro Motion Sensor combines a PIR (Motion) sensor, light sensor, temperature sensor and accelerometer (vibration), all in one tiny package.
- World's smallest wireless Z-Wave Motion Sensor, only 1 3/4″ diameter
- Built-in tamper protection
- Multi-Sensor detects motion, temperature, light and vibrations due to built-in accelerometer
- Earthquake detection possible due to built-in accelerometer
- Color of cat's eye LED indicates motion and temperature per user configuration
Prevent carbon monoxide poisoning with the Fibaro wireless, ultra-light, battery-powered, Z-Wave carbon monoxide detector.
- Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave Plus Controller
- Completely wireless
- Alarm signaled with a built-in siren and LED diode
- Built-in temperature sensor
- Z-Wave Plus Certified
Beneath the elegant white exterior, the Flood Sensor is equipped with three ultra-sensitive 24-karat gold telescopic probes that allow the sensor to precisely measure moisture and temperature levels.
- Detects water to alert for floods
- Tilt and Temperature sensors
- Integrated siren and RGB LED indicator
- Battery-powered for up to 2.5 years