With our range of Z-Wave dimmer and relay modules you can control any lighting and electrical device in your home. From lighting to heating, electric windows, curtains, gates and garage doors, our modules will turn your home into a truly efficient, secure and convenient smart home.
Automate, schedule and manually control your home’s wall switches or power outlets and monitor energy consumption using Z-Wave technology
- Convert any switch or outlet into a Z-Wave connected switch or outlet for wireless control and automation
- Super small – fits behind your existing wall switch or power socket
- Universally compatible: can be controlled via 2-state (flip/flop) external/manual switch, momentary push button or the 3-way switch
- Z-Wave Plus Certified
This Recessed Door Sensor is a new small and compact Z-Wave sensor, that tells you and your Z-Wave network if a door is open or closed.
It is nearly invisible, as the sensor is installed with the help of a slight drill hole hidden away on the top of your door.
Installs invisibly into any door
Supports up to six devices
Tamper and low-battery alarm notification
Z-Wave Plus Certified
Z-Wave Aeon Labs WallMote Quad brings natural, intrinsic control to the connected home.
- Controls up to 16 scenes or Z-Wave devices
- WallMote can activate automation scenarios and dim associated Z-Wave devices such as lights, shades and appliances via tap, hold and slide actions.
- Built-in rechargeable battery with easy micro USB access
- Simple and elegant installation
- Bank-grade AES-128 encryption for safer communication
- Requires Z-Wave Controller (sold separately)
- Z-Wave Plus Certified
This 3 amp rated two channel RF switch is an ideal way to replace wired heating controls that require a separate hotwater control with a wireless solution.
Activated using a Z-Wave controller or Thermostat or Thermostat/Timer
Controls boilers or magnetic valves
On/Off buttons for manual control of heating and hot water
Z-Wave Eurotronic Comet Heating Thermostat
Control your heating wirelessly via Z-Wave technology
Define intelligent scenes for automated temperature control
Schedule heating levels every day
Open window detection
Save up to 30% of your heating costs
Fits on most common valves
Single Relay switch module with volt-free contacts.
- Enables Z-Wave control of lights and appliances
- Volt-Free (dry) contacts
- Optional Temperature Sensor
- Very small size enables modules to fit into standard switch boxes (45mm recommended)
- Repeater functionality
- Requires Neutral
- DIY installation
- Z -Wave Plus Certified
High-performance thermostat enables wireless control of all your home's radiators, ventilation and climate control.
Save energy by controlling individual radiators
4-mode operation – Frost, Comfort, Energy Saving and Direct control
Radiator valve adapters included for easy installation to almost all radiators
Vary the brightness of light sources in your home to create beautiful lighting effects and conserve energy. The Fibaro Dimmer 2 is designed to be compatible with green lighting technologies such as LED and compact fluorescent lamps, and can be easily installed behind light switches and other fixtures.
Fibaro allows you to create scenes that can be recalled at the touch of a button or scheduled to take place under certain conditions – such as gently lighting the way to the bathroom at night, or illuminating your driveway as you arrive home.
Fibaro Z-Wave Double Relay insert module can control two independent appliances or lights circuits up to a maximum load of 1.5Kw (6.5A) each.
Enables Z-Wave control of two independent lights or appliances
6.5A per channel and 10A total load.
Very small size enables modules to fit into standard switch boxes (45mm recommended)