Make your home smart with Aeon MultiSensor 6
Aeotec 6 in 1 Multisensor combines motion detection, temperature, humidity and light level sensors into one battery or USB powered device for indoor or outdoor use.
Motion, Temperature, Humidity, Light, UV and Vibration Sensors
Longer Battery Life
- Z-Wave Plus Aeotec Water Sensor 6 contains 4 sensing points, which detect the presence and absence of water or detect whether there is a water leak in particular areas of your home.
- Monitor and protect against leaks and floods in real-time
- Super accurate water sensor that can detect as little as 0.03% of an inch of water
- Use with temperature control and floor heating systems; inbuilt temperature sensor can monitor between -20ºC and 100ºC
- Battery powered (battery included) and waterproof
- Built-in 60 decibel siren to notify you when the leak occurs
- Z-Wave Plus Certified.
Our range of Award Winning Electric Infrared Heating Panels are the most Efficient Heating solution on the market.
100% Irish made & 100% Z-Wave compatible.
Choose From 400, 500, 800, 1200 & 1500 Watt Panels.
Please see Technical Tab for spec of Panels.
– Reduce your heating bills by 70%
– Perfect for Home & Office
– Running Costs from 7 cents per hour
– 98% Energy efficiency
– Award Winning
– Irish Made
Please Contact us to discuss Size & Pricing options.
Easily add motion to any room.
The Everspring Z-Wave motion detector is triggered by movement; allowing it to be used as a security and home automation sensor.
PIR motion detector with 'swivel' head
Works in any Z-Wave network
Supports one Z-Wave group and up to five devices
Tamper and low-battery alarm notification
Wall or Ceiling mountable
Extremely versatile 3-in-1 Z-Wave sensor combining movement, temperature and binary sensor functions.
The Door / Window Sensor is a battery powered reed sensor that expands the capabilities of the system by monitoring the state of doors, windows, garages and other apertures.
The sensor can be used to automatically turn a light on when you enter a room, guard against unauthorised access, warn you if you leave your front door open when you leave the house or even reduce your heating bills by excluding zones with open windows from the heating programme.
Detects window or door opening – increasing security
Monitor any room’s temperature with the DS18B20 sensor
Add any external binary sensor to the Z-Wave network
Easily fitted to any door, window, gate or blind
The Door/Window sensor includes support for an optional temperature sensor.
The Fibaro Motion Sensor combines a PIR (Motion) sensor, light sensor, temperature sensor and accelerometer (vibration), all in one tiny package.
- World's smallest wireless Z-Wave Motion Sensor, only 1 3/4″ diameter
- Built-in tamper protection
- Multi-Sensor detects motion, temperature, light and vibrations due to built-in accelerometer
- Earthquake detection possible due to built-in accelerometer
- Color of cat's eye LED indicates motion and temperature per user configuration
Z-Wave Popp Flow Stop Gas/Water Shut-off Controller – Gen5 – Valuable helper in need
Motor operated shut-off controller
Automatic flow stop for gas and water pipelines
Motor requires only 12V (1A)
Closes the ball valve in just 10 seconds
Controllable by PC, notebook, mobile devices – and sensors
Quick and easy installation
Z-Wave Plus Certified
Use Z-Wave technology to remotely control and dim lamps that plug into any mains socket.
Controls all lamps (provided they can controlled by a dimmer)
Works with any Z-Wave remote control and has manual override switch
Acts as a Z-Wave repeater – ensures maximum coverage of your Z-Wave network
UK and Schuko versions available
Prevent carbon monoxide poisoning with the Fibaro wireless, ultra-light, battery-powered, Z-Wave carbon monoxide detector.
- Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave Plus Controller
- Completely wireless
- Alarm signaled with a built-in siren and LED diode
- Built-in temperature sensor
- Z-Wave Plus Certified